Tuesday, August 25, 2009

50 pounds exactly

The day has finally arrived. My flight leaves at 12:30 and I have only one bag to check. ONE BAG to last me four months! And it weighs exactly 50 pounds. Of course when I was trying to make finishing touches on packing last night the electricity in our house went out. Oh- not the whole house... just in the areas that I needed to see, like my bedroom, bathroom, hallway, etc. WOW my grandparents just got here to take us to the air port! Well everyone... I'll miss you!!!

4 comments:

  1. We'll miss you, too! Update often so we can see what you're up to. And most importantly - HAVE FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good--Lynn took TWO 50 pound bags AND two carry ons!! Have a wonderful time and I am looking forward to reading all about Elliot's excellent adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so exciiiiiited for you!!!! :^D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed Ell! mind your P's and Q's, remember who you are, and don't do anything I wouln't do.

    ReplyDelete