Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thank You- Yes, You!

Just a little thank you to anyone who reads my blog.  I really appreciate the comments and encouragement.  

Under the request of my awesome mom, I'm going to explain how to leave comments on my blog.  I promise isn't a hint that I'm craving more comments (haha).  But for anyone who has been reading and wishing they could leave comments but hasn't been able to figure out how to do it- this is for you:
At the bottom of each post you can click the word "comments" and a white box should eventually appear where you can write your comment.  Then you need to bring your cursor over to where it says, "Comment As" and then scroll down to "OpenID" and type in your name in the space provided.  After okaying that you should be able to publish your comment.

Thanks again!  

1 comment:

  1. ELLIOT...I am officially totally and 100% jealous of all your adventures in Europe. You look so happy. I cannot wait to hear about it in person when you get back :) love ya
    Heather (heyborne)

    ReplyDelete