Monday, November 16, 2009

The Queen & I

One would think that being with the Queen of England would be intimidating.



But actually it wasn't intimidating at all. Of course this may have been because she was quiet, motionless, and made of wax.


** The Royal Family and I **

When Sarah first told me about how excited she was to go to Madam Tussad's, I was doubtful. What's so exciting about looking at fake waxy faces of people I've never met? Meh.
But, trying to be flexible, I pretended like I wasn't dreading it. Wow– I can't tell you how surprised I was to actually like it! A lot!
These things are so real looking it's kind of creepy. But the fun wasn't looking at them... it was taking weird pictures with them.






We got up close and personal.






One creepy thing was the fact that their hair was real. We couldn't help but touch it.






2 comments:

  1. So i totally was like "WOW she got to meet the queen" and then i read on. Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sarah has years of experience being dragged to iffy places that she then finds that she really enjoys. I'm glad that the lesson stuck.

    ReplyDelete